ANNIE - Official Trailer (2014)
MOTHERFUCKING HERE FOR THIS OH MY GOD ABSOLUTELY
The Boy with the Cuckoo-Clock Heart Trailer
Every minuscule bit of this trailer makes me want to see this movie more and more.
I need to rant about this:
Also known as the best writing program ever! It’s a full-screen writing program!
So you open it up, and it looks like this:
You’re thinking, “Ok, so what? It’s a screen with a picture. Whoopdie do.” But it get’s better! It’s…
some more mermaid ideas
It’s the little things that make me appreciate my friends the most.
Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
This is the link to the DIY Floral Crown post.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
So it’s the 15th anniversary of Digimon Adventure today and that’s absolutely nuts, so here’s a thing because of course I had to do a thing for that.
dress each day like you’re going to be transported to the digital world in those clothes.
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
Just took a reading test from Staples and confirmed that I am still a slower-than-average reader. I mean, I read a LOT, and I love it, and I’ve gotten much faster over the years. But while my dyslexia is mild, it is not something I’ll ever get over, I guess.
You can test yourself here, just remember that these tests don’t really say anything about how smart you are or your potential for success or whatever. I like to think that whatever neurological weirdness makes it hard for me to process written words also gives me a different way of looking at the world that gives more than it takes.
i dont know what my aesthetic is but im pretty sure it’s exactly this tweet
This weekend in Texas.
Texas has two seasons: Death and Nightmare.
Why is Homestuck missing?
Because, while Homestuck may be annoying to people not in the fandom, it talks about DIFFERENT THINGS. It updates frequently. All you ever hear about Doctor Who is him and Rose leaning against a wall. All you ever hear about Supernatural is that Dean and Cas are gay. All you ever hear about Sherlock is that he loved John so much he jumped off a building for him. And all you hear about Avengers is that Loki is precious.
Homestuck may be a lot of annoying things, but at least it is a LOT of annoying things instead of just the same one over and over.
god bless tumblr user orangelemonart